You Will Need:
-1 Bernardin Mason Jar
- 2 Sheets of Black Paper
-1 Piece of Chalk or a Marker (this is a preference)
-A Hot Glue Gun
-Your Pets treats
1. Remove the inside of the Mason Jar lid. (The round circle)
2. Trace the shape and size of the circle on one piece of black paper.
3. Cut the circle out.
4. Glue the black circle on the circle part of the lid.
5. Let this dry for 5-10 minutes.
6. While you are waiting for this to dry begin to draw the shape of the paw print or any desired shape on the the second piece of black paper. Another easy way to get a perfect shape is using stickers instead. This is a preference.
7. Cut out the shape.
8. Glue the shape on the front of the jar.
9. Let this dry for 5-10 minutes.
10. When both shapes are dry and glued you can decorate.
11. We labeled the top of our jar "treats". It is up to you what you would like to do and how creative you want to make your jar.
12. Fill up your jar with treats and admire your new DIY treat holder!